An Enemy Rush

Sunday, March 16, 2008

      post #7781809225968659293

This post marks the end of the March holidays.

I am looking forward to Chemistry Practical. We're supposed to do QA last time whereby you react alkali to some chemicals and get some precipitate and change in colour. So after I completed everything, I was playing with the bench reagents. After reacting sodium hydroxide to zinc cations, I added massive amounts of sodium carbonate and sulphuric acid. Effervescence of colourless gas was seen which provided me a few minutes of entertainment.

But that's only on Tuesday. Tomorrow there will only be Physics Practical. Besides screwing up the vernier calipers, the traveling microscopes and other expensive gadgets by worsening the zero error, there is not much fun in the practicals. But I must say Miss Ng is a very nice Physics teacher who gave a lot of comments on my work rather than just put ticks and crosses.

There are 2 tests tomorrow. Maths CT which clashes with choir practice and Chinese cheng2 yu3 test. If I have the time, I will study the Chinese one.

I end school early on Wednesday and Thursday, 1.55pm. But I have choir practices on both days. Wednesday will be VJchoir's practice and Thursday will be VSchoir's and I'll be going back to help. Hopefully I can improve their Credo so that VJchoir doesn't have to sing it. I dunno why but somehow I have the urge to go back VS to help the choir on their singing.

Friday is going to be a holiday! That will also be the day when I hope I can catch up on my work. Good Friday! That Friday better be Good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

<< Home