An Enemy Rush

Thursday, March 13, 2008

      post #7611896569891866653

"Seize the chance"? Nah. I may end up with nothing at all.

Went for VJchoir camp on Mon and Tue. To me, the camp was not really very effective in bonding me with my group because I was helping out in the games. But through the games I actually know a few more people's names. I left the camp at 2pm on Monday to get to MOE Building for the Overseas Attachment Programme which was a waste of my time. I don't think I can get in.

'Chiong ah!' was not very much of a success. It rained the whole afternoon. There were problems in most of the stations. The choir was all wet and tired after the whole game. But nevertheless, I enjoyed working with the committee: Rhoda, Cedric, Jomel, Wenbo and Nicole. Thanks for the effort you all have put in in organising the game, yeah and for chiong-ing the proposal just few minutes before the submission deadlines. I think the name 'Chiong ah!' is really telling us to chiong, not the choir.

Went back VS yesterday. The choir sounded better than expected. The problems they have are actually problems which can be corrected easily. Sopranos always have split notes in Credo but when I did sectionals with them this afternoon, I managed to help them stay in tune. I hope they remember what I told them about singing high and singing low. I could tell that the choir is putting in much effort in singing, which is very impressive. I enjoyed taking Salve Regina with them yesterday afternoon, and I think I will go back and help them next Thursday on the Rhapsody first half songs.

It's Thursday already. A few more days before school reopens and I need to finish my homework and catch up on my studies. There is just so little time... the next holiday will be in June and I will most probably be busy with Wales preparation. Man, I need to work harder.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home