An Enemy Rush

Friday, March 07, 2008

      post #3255456792805334525

Wow I haven't blogged for nearly 1 week. Recently I have been rather busy with choir. Firstly the year 1s had to take choir practices for around 2 weeks because the year 2s had their common tests. Secondly, our group has to meet up to prepare for the choir camp 2nd day game. I am hoping that I can slack less during the March Holidays and get into the mood of studying, which was lost since end of last year.

My holidays are being bombarded with many activities anyway. Choir again but it's not only VJchoir. So I am very sorry to those who have asked me to go out, because I seriously need the time to stay at home to rest. To 4A'07, I am sorry if I cannot join you all next friday for whatever you all have planned. If I can I try play soccer with you guys (provided you all use the 'Bird Cage'... wahahahahaha). To Thirant: well, same thing, sorry.

Today during Maths lecture...
[Lecturer] Maths reps, please write down the names of those who attended today's lecture and submit to me.
[Student] (very loud) Wah thank God I got come ah!
[All] (laughs)
[Lecturer] ...


Mas Selamat is still on the run. The escape is so well-known such that 4 people in our class did articles about him for General Paper, and one of them is me*. And the joke brought up by Mrs Ch'ng: It is rumoured that Mas Selamat is in Malaysia now. Why?

Because in Malaysia you see "Selamat Datang"!

* I actually forgot that we had to present a newspaper article. So in the end since Jun Yuan did 2 articles, I took his piece of paper (with his reflections) and presented instead.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home