An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

      post #615925890550473810

Inspired by Ernest. He didn't complete it, so I'll complete it for him. For the actual song "There's no place I'd rather be", click here.


It's VS I'd Rather Be

I've seen the clock tower in Hwa Chong
I've heard the school band of Tanjong Katong
I've seen the soccer fields
In which VS has nil [See footnote]
I've passed by River Valley
In Jurong
I've been offered IP in sec two
And NUS High which looks quite cool
But I want to stay in here
For reasons I have feared
I think of you each night and every day

Chorus:
There's no place I'd rather be
You'll always be a part of me
And even though I've roamed everywhere
It's still my home I long to see
This is where I gave my fees
To see my friends learn with me
So I'll take the bus and walk the streets
To be where I wanna be

[Repeat chorus]

Cos it's VS I'd rather be


Note: VS will only have a soccer field in late 2007/early 2008 after its shift to Siglap Link, even though VS has always claimed to have one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home