An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

      post #8264216697447922240

Happy August.

Today during class Ernest was showing me an old trick using a $2 note where you fold the face of the 1st President and you can see him smiling and frowning at different angles. Didn't see this for quite long already so I had a good laugh. Ernest said I was crazy for laughing so much, but when I showed Shi Wei that, he laughed more than me! Then the money got passed around quickly and everyone was laughing at it, haha. I was laughing at them laughing.

I also showed the protractor casing (refer to March 21 post) to some people. Didn't know that many people were still laughing over it even though I have shown before.

I didn't know Miss Yeo can be so lame. She was teaching us macromoleculars and she said a rectangle can be used to represent CxHy bonds. We cannot use it for drawing the full structural formula though, because according to her:
You will get zero if you draw a rectangle. That's because a circle is the next pattern after a rectangle.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home