An Enemy Rush

Thursday, June 28, 2007

      post #3072780319260024700

[Me] (in Chinese): Good afternoon teachers. May I sit down please?
[Examiners] (in Chinese): Sit down please. Can I have your IC?

(sits down, hands over IC, accidentally pushed the table because the chair has got wheels and I pushed my chair forward and couldn't stop in time)

[Me] (in English): Sorry.
[Examiners] (softly): *grunts*

...

(halfway through conversation)
[Examiners]: Are there any shopping centres near your school?
[Me]: Erm... No.
[Examiners] (both suddenly looked up and stared at me): No?
[Me]: No.


And I heard afterwards that one examiner is a Chinese teacher from TKSS and the other the HOD of Chinese from TKGS.

I was feeling quite sad already when I left the premises, and even worse when my friends laughed at me when I told them that I said "sorry" to the invigilators.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home