An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

      post #4934748001865831220

Went to school today for a Principal's talk first. Got to know some of my results: SS I got 66, but I dunno whether it's SS alone or SS and Geography combined. E maths I got 95 and English I got 44/60 for Paper 1. Not say very good because I think my English will go down to a B4 when combined with Paper 2.

After that Phuong, Duong, Wei Liang and I watched a bit of floorball in the school hall. Seems like VS organised a friendly league for 5 primary schools, and VS Sec 1s played in the league as well. The first complete game I saw was at around 9am, and it was VS versus Pasir Ris primary school. Guess who won?

Wrong, guess again.

Pasir Ris primary school won VS by 9-0, in a 15-minute game. Haix. I think Mr Amir was very sad. I could tell PRPS was much more united than the VS boys, and the VS goalkeeper couldn't catch the balls properly.

After that we went up to the 7th floor for the Maths Olympiad Open Section. Yesterday's Senior Section paper I could do 20+ questions out of 35, which is quite an improvement because last year I only could do 17 questions. For the open section, whereby none are MCQs, I think I could only do around half the questions, out of 25 questions in total. Plus the atmosphere was very tense because 90% of the people in that room were scholars, and 90% of the scholars were from China. So it seemed like the 10% of us were just there to get thrashed. Oh and did I mention, there were actually some scholars sleeping throughout the paper, and some even left early, while I was struggling at the questions up to the last minute. Lol.

After the 2-and-a-half hour paper, I went back to the hall, just to find out that VS floorball lost in 4 out of 5 games played (and all were against primary schools).

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home