An Enemy Rush

Monday, April 23, 2007

      post #2590968943424819026

Last Thursday Physics SPA...
[Mr Imran]: You have 9 minutes left.

2 minutes later...
[Mr Imran]: Sorry, now you have 9 minutes left.

Very tense I should say, and given that I screwed up quite a lot of stuffs. But at least my experimental value for acceleration of free fall due to gravity was 9.7996, and the actual one is 9.81, I would say my results were quite good. But then again, they don't really look at your final answer unless it's way off, like 7.60 or 981. Haha. So I think I had got marks deducted for Skill 1.

Today had Chemistry SPA. Not too bad, everything turned out quite fine as compared to the first Chemistry experiment. Now I can be relieved already, no more Physics and Chemistry SPA for Skill 1 and 2. What's left is Skill 3, which is planning, which accesses how you plan the experiment only, so no more doing of experiment.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home