An Enemy Rush

Friday, May 18, 2007

      post #8797275158085248957

Part 1 of Prelims 1 has just ended. Next I must worry about intensive MT revision, after which there's 'O' level Chinese and Singapore Mathematical Olympiad, both senior and open sections. I don't think I will do well for the open section anyway.

Coming back to school during the first week of school holiday for the 3 SPAs. Clashes with 2 of the SPAs so I think I need to reschedule them. The teachers are very smart because for Physics and Biology, those are our actual SPAs counted for 'O' levels, so we can't possibly skip them or something.

Here are my predictions for my scores for Prelim 1:
English - C5
Geography/SS - C5
Chinese - E8
E Maths - A1

I'll end this post with something from Tan Wei Liang. He created this, probably due to the overload mugging of geography and social studies.


Structured Essay Question
a) How far is Social Studies a source of stress in secondary school life? Explain your answer. [12]
b) Do you agree that Geography is the most time-consuming subject? Explain your answer. [13]

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home