An Enemy Rush

Sunday, May 13, 2007

      post #3512721543238395858

If you had to choose, which would you rather have? A running nose that is sometimes blocked, and no matter how much you blow, there is always something there; or a fever and having the whole body ache such that you can't move about without help from somebody else?

Sorry, touch wood, but what if you have to choose one (and the better one of course)?

I would choose the latter. Because if your nose is blocked or something, you can't breathe well no matter where you go and what you are doing. If you breathe through your mouth you'll find your lips dry in no time. On the other hand, if you have a fever you can just lie down or something, and probably forget about the pain in your whole body.

I'm suffering from a fever and a body ache now, and a bit of diarrhoea just now. Isn't it interesting to know that whenever you are not feeling well, you tend to think of many things around you, and also things which are imaginery? I think some of the weirdest things that you have thought of your whole life are thought when you are unwell.

And I think my hearing is being affected as well. The messenger alert sound seems a bit higher in pitch than the normal, though I doubt it's the speakers' fault. So it must be me.

I'm not sure if I should go to school tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home