An Enemy Rush

Thursday, May 10, 2007

      post #4957687785094305458

I was on a double-decker bus service 31 just now on the way home, and I sat at the back of the bus on the upper deck. I noticed there was one message which read: "9####### Free Sex". This is not my first time encountering such messages, of course, but every time I encounter this I will wonder... is this person a guy or a girl? They say "free sex" but they didn't say which gender they are and which gender the message is written for!

So let's just say I am some horny guy and wants to have sex. So I call that number and I will go:

[Me]: Hey, I saw your number on the bus and want to have sex with you.
[Person at the other side (with damn manly voice)]: F*ck you lah, (followed by a string of vulgarities).

I mean, come on, hey I didn't know you are a guy, you did not say anything. You could have written: "9####### Free sex for girls ONLY" or something along this line.

---

I just finished my Chinese paper 1 today. It is the longest essay I have ever written in an exam. I wrote 3 pages for each of my essay and informal letter. I almost could not finish... was rushing through and finished 3 minutes before the paper ended. Last time I usually spend the last half an hour sleeping (and those were after checking through for wrong words, weird phrasing, etc). Wow, what a record.

On the other hand, we were given 1 hour to complete a 4-mark Chemistry Mock SPA Planning. I took extra long to write each section of the paper and was still left with 15 minutes. Remarkable... nice distribution of time. I'd rather sacrifice those 15 minutes for let's say... Social Studies or Geography Elective exam.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home