An Enemy Rush

Sunday, June 03, 2007

      post #8721706247363014530

Every holiday is the same - we are always bombarded with homework. This is something which we cannot avoid, since it is usual for the teachers to keep giving us homework during our "holidays". Wow, what a way to enjoy our hols.

For this June holiday it's slightly different from the holidays I have had so far. We were given 2 E-maths, 5 A-maths, 5 Phyics, 5 Chemistry and 1 Biology FULL papers to do, meaning 18 full examination past year papers. And if you add up the time limits for each paper you get a whooping 69 hours of exam papers to do! Then plus some other homework like Chemistry Workbook on organic chemistry, that will be 3 days of doing homework non-stop!

And to think that 1 week of holiday has passed and I have only done 2 and a half papers, so at this rate, I'll probably finish my homework 3 weeks after the start of Semester 2.

I'm complaining because 17/18 of these papers that I am doing are subjects which I am stronger in. As a result, I have very very little time to practise my weaker subjects, namely Biology, Geography + Social Studies and English (forgetting Chinese).

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home