An Enemy Rush

Thursday, June 21, 2007

      post #7088678864311025347

I have been sleeping at wee hours these few days, so it isn't really surprising that I am blogging at this time now.

Just received news from North that I got into Singapore Mathematical Olympiad Special Round for both Senior and Open sections. Well, for the Senior section it was kind of expected because I got into it last year as well, so this year should get in too since they are of the same standards. I hope to get at least 2 questions fully correct (the paper is 5 questions, 10 marks per question. I scored 18 last year, but I dunno how it was distributed).

For the Open section... hmmm, I think I am going there to submit blank paper. I tried looking at the past year paper and I can't do a shit. I don't even understand the solutions.

And North started off the conversation saying, "Get into the IMO Team!" Hmmm, IMO team is chosen by selecting the top 6 scorers for the Open Section, and includes all the JC people, lol.

Ah well, wish North good luck into getting into his country's IMO team?

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home