An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

      post #3101177272144890652

I received an SMS at 6.45am this morning while I was still sleeping. Gosh I must be late for school. But no, today is the release of JAE posting results and MOE just sent me an SMS to inform me of my new school. I remember that we have to pay $10 for that SMS. And if we were to change the application form after we submit, we have to pay $17 for that SMS. And if you don't enter your phone number, you still have to pay that 10 bucks anyway. MOE is really earning a lot.

Yeah so I got into EePohLam Junior College (EJC). For those who dunno what's EJC, it's a fictional JC set up by Mr Ee Poh Lam, my English teacher last year. He set it up while teaching us how to write formal letters.

Alright no, I am back into VJC.

I woke up eventually at 11am, only to realise that I seem to be missing out on a lot of things. Some choir people getting their appeals rejected, 4A people went out to play badminton, Lydia Sum passed away. I was in a very confused state of mind.

Slacked at home today with 7 other guys. Woohoo 4A still rocks like never before. And the 11-toe guy was in my house.

Let's just assume that his other foot has 5 toes.

Tomorrow is Orientation 2. Like I am so excited to be oriented again. But they promised us that it is going to be very fun. I feel like going to school and do work instead. I don't want to lead cheers. I don't wanna dance.

And my OGL accidentally mistook me for a second-intaker.

I heard that the VJC cut-off point is now 4. That is approaching RJC's standard, isn't it? Plus there are some 4 pointers (after bonus) who cannot make it to VJC, so I suppose that it is partial 4. Is it because 'O' levels are too easy until everyone is scoring too well, or is it because VJC's standard is rising?

Ah forget it. I'm too tired to think about it now.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • does that guy really have 11 toes?!!!! or is that photoshopped or something?

    Blogger escada commented at 20/2/08 17:26
    comment #4097417845407797892
     

  • Yeah really have 11 toes. It is not photoshopped lah, that's why I say it's really damn cool!

    Blogger Sherman commented at 20/2/08 23:19
    comment #823256309009914806
     

<< Home