An Enemy Rush

Thursday, January 24, 2008

      post #5000640082186382036

There are a few people I want to thank.

First of all, Mr Pang, my form teacher, who taught me the 2 maths subjects plus CME. I didn't just learn to "sing the anthem" aloud, I also learnt valuable life lessons from him. He's a person who would share a lot of things with us, other than just on academics.

Mr Ee, assistant form teacher and also english teacher, who will go through every step thoroughly on how to write letters. I will definitely not forget his "hands by your side, let's wish each other. 1, 2, 3, good morning class!"

Mrs Setho, physics teacher, who always tells us to do things "happily". Not only that, she also wants us to remind Jun Ren not to call her too often because that would disrupt lessons.

Mr Wong WL and Ms Yeo, both chemistry teachers with some chemistry between them, for encouraging us to do well for chemistry so that they can treat us to pizza hut. So far still no treat huh. Yes now I know must always write down "key words"! And notice that I thank them together ;) Wish both of you the best for your future haha.

Mrs Nabilah, who somehow made me not hate biology, probably because she rushed through the topic on sexual reproduction in PLANTS so that she could start on sexual reproduction in MEN. But no, the main reason is because I am weird as compared to the rest of the class. Many people in my class prefer Mr Gabriel's lessons because he teaches more interesting stuffs outside syllabus. But I prefer to learn only those which are inside syllabus. So Mdm Nabilah, you have a supporter.

Mrs Lee HP, who introduced the 12-mark social studies essay question which caused so much headache. And her laptop wallpaper is "hp computer". It so fits her name. Yeah but promoted to master teacher already, so that brings me to thank...

... Mrs Bala, who never fails to make lessons interesting. Even though social studies is a suject most people hate, she forces us to love it. And quite sad to say, it didn't really work. And the one who recommended us to study tourism for geography elective when 90% wanted to study environment. In the end environment was very difficult lah! Haha sorry for not heeding your advice of studying tourism and got myself an A2 for combined humanities, Mrs Bala!

Ms Lim, lower sec maths teacher, who loves to find faults in those who got full marks and try to deduct marks, but on the other hand, find where she can help those with 40+ marks pass the paper. No but seriously, one of those rare lower sec teachers who can actually teach, frankly speaking.

Gabriel Chee, my 4A classmate, for encouraging me to just study for Biology. Who knows maybe I can get A1 for it right? And so I did.

Tan Wei Liang, from 4A also, who kept trying to refresh my memory on stuffs, all because I didn't listen in class. Refresh as in ask me questions in PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, and MATHS which he could not do. He is supposed to be very imba in those subjects anyway, and he is still imba.

All 4A classmates, wow I have never felt a stronger class spirit than 4A. And I need to thank all of you for achieving a mean L1R5 of 7.6! OMG that's even better than previous year's 4A (theirs was 7.8). At least now got something to show off. And chemistry MSG 1.4, A-maths 1.2, E-maths 1.0.

All VSchoir members, present and past, thank you for creating an enjoyable environment for me. I treat every choir practice as a break from all the academic work. Yup so to all present VSchoir members, continue to work hard!

Family members, for not stressing me up at all. They just gave me much freedom and I believe that is one of the most crucial factors in deciding how well I did for 'O' levels.

So because of all of you people (and others as well whom I have not mentioned), I have obtained a wonderful score of 7 for 'O' levels.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home