An Enemy Rush

Saturday, December 08, 2007

      post #954872393712666333

Went for 4A class gathering yesterday and today. Reached the resort at around 5.30pm because I did some cleaning of my house before that. There were some 10+ people there already, but unfortunately, that number did not increase. Only 17 people went for the gathering. I suppose that is because it was hardly a month since we last met, so we did not really miss each other.

Settled down a bit before helping myself with the barbeque food. Haha I ate first before I went to help with the cooking. I think those who ate the chicken wings Teck Boon cooked may suffer from a heart attack thanks to the amount of margarine he added onto the wings, on purpose. We later went to play with the fire starters and the tomato sauce. Tomato sauce is a good way of extinguishing the fire =X.

Played a bit of PS2 (hah! the JACKASS game!) before many people had to leave. So it was down to less than 10 of us so we played a bit of card games and whatnot. Gabriel came later and we played Murderer and POLAR BEAR! Haha the Polar Bear games really wasted a lot of time because the next thing we know, it was past 2am already.

Watched Scary Movie 4 and stopped halfway because it was boring. Watched another movie instead but I shall not name what it was. It is a very sick movie but Shi Wei claimed that it was 'nothing'. Went to sleep after the movie.

Got woken up twice by this girl who was shouting outside our room at some octave higher than my voice and five times louder than me. Apparently she stayed just above us and was just outside our room trying to give instructions to somebody above us to lower some badminton equipment.

Alvin, it's your turn to organise a picnic for 4A.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home