An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

      post #5334582476173095224

'O' level is over. I did not feel today was different except that today was more tiring, mainly because my mother just went to Hong Kong yesterday, leaving me as the only person at home. So I have to do all the household chores. And the thing is I just noticed one of the water pipes is partially blocked. Water was flowing at a much reduced pace. Guess what I saw: black colour stuffs which stank like hell. Tried to remove them but gave up halfway because there were just too much. Nah I will just wait for my mother to return. Lazy.

'O' level has finished. I was wondering why so many people were unusually delighted when Mr Wong announced that we were allowed to leave. Some even tore up their entry proof (Mr Wong expected it and told us not to tear up our entry proof and litter in the hall)! Perhaps it was because they put in so much effort into studying for the exams that they were seriously pressurized by it. When 'O' level ends, their pressure is suddenly released, like if you poke a hole into the chamber manufacturing ammonia (it's of 250 times the normal atmospheric pressure), or when your are having gastric pain because you did not eat and you suddenly let a long long fart. Ahhh. For me, I did not really feel anything special mainly because I did not spend much efforts into studying. It also seems like what I will be doing for the rest of the holidays will be the same as what I have been doing these few days - staying online until wee hours, and waking up so late that my first meal of the day is even later than other people's second meal. Maybe I can finally embark on what I want to do after 'O' level, which includes going out more often rather than being cooped up at home.

'O' level has ended. Imagine someone who has no purpose in life just because 'O' level has ended. Before and during 'O' levels, we all say that he has no life because he keeps on studying. But it is after 'O' level when he has no life, because he has nothing to study already. It just seems like he has no purpose in life. Hahahaha. This is said by Neng Wei about Shamir by the way. I find it very funny when he said Shamir has "no purpose in life". It is like someone walking around in the streets alone, doing nothing. And Neng Wei told us that Shamir would usually chase after the bus but today, he did not chase, probably because he has too much free time. Neng Wei even suggested that I introduce Shamir o2jam!

'O' level is gone. Because of this, other people are feeling extremely high and I am taking advantage of that. For instance, I went to Neng Wei's house to play and slack around! Haha. Stayed there for more than 6 hours. Played a lot of o2jam, a bit of FIFA and watched Neng Wei getting thrashed by Sean in DotA. Exam ended in the morning but I only reached home at night. Indeed a long and tiring day.

'O' level has past. Anyone noted the irony here? Throughout this post I kept mentioning that I am not bothered by the fact that 'O' level is over. But in every first sentence of each paragraph I mentioned that it is over. So indeed I am quite happy that 'O' level is over, but actually not so happy as to "tear away my entry proof into pieces" or "sms-ing/blogging to announce to the whole world that 'O' level is over". I will just declare a break.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home