An Enemy Rush

Friday, September 28, 2007

      post #3206398251964548630

Frankly speaking, I was quite surprised when I got back my English and Geography results. Note that I said Geography, not Geography + Social Studies. I scored a 33.5/50 for Geography, which is 8.5 marks higher than what I expected myself to get. I scored 9.5/10 for Map Reading!! I am a Scout. Haha.

And I didn't expect myself to get a B3 for English. I expected something like B4 or C5. I was lucky to score 17/25 for summary, otherwise I don't think I will score the B3.

Feeling a bit slack lately. Don't feel like studying or doing papers. I think if I carry on like this, I cannot stay in the same JC as I will be getting in next year.

Today I went to buy batteries for my calculator at a nearby electronics shop. This was the dialogue between the shop owner and I:

[Me]: Hello, do you sell button batteries?
[SO]: Which type? Is it for calculators?
[Me]: Yes.
[SO]: How many do you need?
[Me]: 4.
[SO] (as he bends over to get them): Now I tell you, my maths is very good. One battery for $1, 4 batteries for $5. Haha.
[Me]: Haha. Maybe you can help me fit in the batteries into the calculator and we can calculate the cost using that.
[SO]: Haha.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home