An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

      post #601979697525101783

I couldn't sleep well last night, due to 3 reasons:
1) I woke up at 1pm yesterday, so I couldn't sleep;
2) I hadn't done by testimonial; and the last and the most important reason,
3) I was worried about my prelim results.

I tried to sleep at 1am but I tossed and turned in bed until I could not take it anymore. I woke up at 2am and typed my testimonial on my computer until around 3am. I was feeling quite guilty having to lie exaggerate about my qualities. In the end, Mr Pang did not collect today but he said by end of next week.

Slept for only 3 hours. Went to school today hoping to receive good results from my teachers. We were greeted by Geography as the first lesson. Mrs Bala came into class and I was quite disappointed by what she said. She said we could only get back our results on the official release of the results, which is 1st October, and she has not even marked finish our papers. Argh!! Made me wait for nothing.

Speaking about lessons, the new timetable is very interesting. First, we have no assembly periods. Next, I am dismissed at 1.05pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, and 10.45am on Fridays, with the latest days being Wednesdays, at 1.40pm. Oh and after recess on Wednesdays we are going to have 4 periods of Maths. Today Mr Pang could not take it any more and dismissed us about 5 minutes earlier (he said it was a waste of time).

Looks like I will be dismissed earlier than many secondary 1s anyway.

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow, since we are not receiving any results...

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home