An Enemy Rush

Friday, October 12, 2007

      post #1484852583247698624

Yesterday was officially the last day I was going to study in Victoria School. After studying for 4 years in VS, I must say I have grown from a young boy to a young man. The atmosphere I have experienced here in VS is something nobody in any other schools can experience. As the saying goes, "VS is something more, not something else".

Many people were feeling quite emo yesterday. I personally wasn't feeling so emo because I know that we will always meet again. Very soon we will be taking our 'O' levels together. We will meet again next year to collect our results slip. Also, during events like Chinese New Year Eve, we will definitely return to the place where we call home.

Anyway, something happened last week which I promised to post only after graduation.


(Gabriel, Jun Yuan, Wei Liang and I were playing cards (Gabriel's cards) in class after school. Miss Yeo suddenly walked into our class)

[Ms Yeo]: Why are you all playing cards?
[Us]: We want to reduce stress.
[Ms Yeo] (took the cards Jun Yuan was holding): I am going to tell Mr Pang about you all playing cards...
(Gabriel snatched the cards back from everyone including Ms Yeo, then placed them nicely into his case)
[Ms Yeo]: I am going to tell him to change all your conducts from "Excellent" to "Very Good".
[Gabriel] (hands over the whole deck of cards): Ma'am, take them.
[Ms Yeo]: Nah, it's OK. Don't play again next time.
[Gabriel] (quickly keeps his cards): I know you won't take!


The next day, Mr Pang saw Wei Liang and I walking across the 7th floor bridge...

[Mr Pang]: Walao, how can you all do such a thing?
[Me]: What thing?
[Mr Pang]: You all should know.
[Me]: Oh that one. Because we need to reduce stress!

The next day, we played cards in class yet again after school and after playing, we went to the canteen and saw Miss Yeo...)

[Gabriel]: Hi Ma'am.
[Ms Yeo]: You all never play cards already ah?
[Gabriel]: Erm, we never play already.


Haha. Oh and I got an "Excellent" for conduct this year.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home