An Enemy Rush

Thursday, December 06, 2007

      post #6222920156625795698

"Hello, I am a Mac..."
"... and I am a PC."

Out of the box:


It is really cool how Mac 'suan' PC through these advertisements.


Flashback:


The little boys really resemble their 'adult' version!


Security:


"You're coming to a sad realization. Cancel or Allow?"
"... allow."


Computer cart:


This is my favourite advertisement.
[PC] wmp.dll
[Mac] What?
[PC] I don't even know what that means. It just happens. Do you know it?
[Mac] No, no, Macs don't get those critical error messages. Are they sick too?
[PC] Oh yeah oh yeah, he's err... error 692, and syntax error down the end. Down here... (whispers) fatal error!
[PC] Yeah. Don't worry pal, you'll be up and running spreadsheets in no time. (shakes head and whispers) He's a goner...


Trust Mac:


I shall not post too many videos. But there are over 20 of these on Mac's website


------



I think I should not be so biased as to mention only the good sides of Mac. How about a 3-minute long video on why you should not choose Macintosh as your computer. Warning: Viewer discretion is advised. Contains offensive language.
Crash Different:


"The unnatural and ultimately useless interrupt keys..."

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home