An Enemy Rush

Friday, January 11, 2008

      post #4549384470931230708

A few months back, a friend told me that he did not really like to talk to me online because I was not cooperative enough in maintaining the conversation. Like I would usually just give an answer or a short comment after he asked me something, and not asking him questions or discussing with him issues.

Now I know what he really meant and how he really felt. Just recently I added everyone in my sub-OG and CT class. Because none of them actually started the conversation with me, I had to take the initiative. And for most of them, I really had to think of what to tell them or ask them because they never seem to try to continue talking to me. And if I do not continue the conversations, I think there's really no point adding each other to MSN.

So to those who are reading this blog, do try to talk to me if you see me online on MSN. Sometimes I may just give one-word reply or something like that, but I really do wish to continue talking.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home