An Enemy Rush

Saturday, December 15, 2007

      post #7617662656547701920

I am having a stomachache and a headache.

Imagine if you don't really take care of your body, you may end up with problems with your stomach. This gives you both constipation and diarrhoea... on alternate days! This is what I have been experiencing these few days. It sucks, really.

And what about the headache? Nothing... having a complicated stomach problem gives you a nasty headache that's all.


PAE results were out on Thursday. I was posted to Victoria Junior College. I am now feeling quite worried because I know that I didn't do well for 'O' levels as compared to Prelims, so I may just get kicked out of VJC after February next year. But for now, I still have to decide which CCA I wanna join in VJC. Strategic Games? Choir? Some sports for more exposure? Slack club? I have yet to consider.

Anyway, congratulations to all those who got into VJC, including those who have appealed successfully. You have definitely chosen the right path to take because we will all be in the same school, so I will have more friends there.

I have yet to explore VJC. It is so big and foreign to me. To be frank, I don't even know where some places are.


This is one of the more interesting holidays I have had so far. I did a lot of meaningful stuffs, but time passes so quickly! It is mid-December already, which means half a month more to the start of school. So fast! I thought I just had 'O' levels recently...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home