An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

      post #757211595007579898

First day officially as a student in VJC.

I think I may need some time to shift my mind from VS to VJC. For example, today after a few of us 4A people got our VJ PE shirt and shorts, we wanted to change outside the boys' toilet since the toilet was full and there were no girls around. In VS I think this is definitely possible, but in VJ, I think that isn't a really good idea.

Also, written in the school journal that was given today, I noticed a rule that was stated so explicitly that I don't think I can find it anywhere else in Singapore.

Student Behaviour:
Rough-housing games eg. Tau-poking, jacking and dunking into ponds are not allowed; for that matter, any form of games or antics that compromises safety is banned.

I am positive they got this from VS.

Anyway my OGLs from Theodore are very enthu. I think they sabo-ed a lot of us freshmen already. Pock Thong got sabo-ed twice to go lead a cheer in front of everyone. Hope I don't kena...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home