An Enemy Rush

Monday, February 04, 2008

      post #3673038631415077263

Today was bad.

Even though I learnt De Circuitu Aeterno and got all the difficult parts for that song already.

Somehow the feeling just now was different from the feeling I had while taking VSchoir practices. In VSchoir I was able to gain the respect of my fellow choir members. In VSchoir I was able to enjoy practices with them. I thought since VJchoir is better than VSchoir technically, it may be easier conducting them. But I was wrong. Every note the choir sang made me feel worse and worse until I almost wanted to give up listening to the songs halfway.

VJchoir is top 10 in the world, and the latest ranking is 4th. Before I sang my first note with the choir, I thought that they must have a very strong foundation to start off with. But that is not what I experience after singing for nearly a month. As I conducted just now I understood that it is actually very difficult to take VJchoir practices than it seems.

Sigh, never mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home