An Enemy Rush

Sunday, March 02, 2008

      post #152339965327567443

It's March already. Surprisingly how time passes so quickly. It seems like I am still in the month of February. I now picture VJC as a college whereby there are many things in store for everyone, many fun activities that nobody would want to miss. And it's so sad because time passes so fast. What I am thinking of is that: the life I spend in VJC would probably be the most enriching I would ever encounter.

Last week passed by so quickly. In fact, I always thought that last week was the JAE posting results week, but that was 2 weeks ago. Besides trying to catch up on my tutorials which I totally could not, taking year 1 choir practices in LT4 with the air-con not working, and taking part in the Australian Maths Quiz on Wednesday (thereby skipping Physics lecture), I went to catch CJ7 with Wei Liang. Nothing special, except that we got ourselves 2 Gold Class seats in Vivocity for free. The original price is $30 per ticket. The seats are paired and there are buttons to move your backrest and legrest, and between 2 seats is a table which you can put things on, throw rubbish and even call for assistance to order food.

The toilet is cool. I have never seen taps where the basin is flat and the water flows inwards to a drain.

Camwhoring in the toilet


Tan Imba's tongue again. But that's not VivoCity. That is the treehouse on Friday which the college announced was the last day when we can wear our secondary school uniform. So we wore our VS uniform with VS tie and tie pin (Friday was also tie-day for the college). We sang the Victorian Anthem with pride. We adorned the VS badge for the last time. It was such an honour putting on the VS badge such that Wen Siu had to beg me on her knees to allow her to wear it for 2 periods.

Haha no I was just exaggerating. But she did wear it and it looked very unusual on her.

Ryan, Jun Yuan and I (from right) outside T11 after Project Work. The VS uniform looks much nicer than the VJC one because the former is pure white. The VJC one is yellowish like as though it has been soaked in rust or sweat stains have accumulated.

The first thing I did in March? Eat McDonalds for all 3 meals. Yucks.

I am supposed to finish my Chinese homework and finish up all my tutorials. I am now left with around 30 marks worth of Chinese and Physics and Chemistry tutorials.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home