An Enemy Rush

Saturday, March 29, 2008

      post #5069399323836491474

Just to post some ancient stuffs first.

Last Sunday I went to the tailor to get my measurements for the choir blazer done, together with Wenbo. On the way there, at Lavender, the train got delayed by 1 or 2 minutes. That's because the train stopped at the station too late and went too far in front. And I really meant too far.

At the background, the thing just behind 'armycareers' is actually the door itself. Throughout the whole journey, the train didn't really go smoothly, as in the acceleration and deceleration is not what I usually experience. But I didn't expect something like this.

This is how far it is from the train doors. The train actually overshot by nearly half the distance between 2 doors!


I had GP vocabulary test yesterday, and it was the most unique test I had ever taken. First, Mrs Ch'ng squeezed us into 2 rows, so that was like 10 people per row. Then she distributed the question paper such that every other person will take one set, while the others will take the other set. So our neighbours were all taking a different set of paper (it was actually 1 sided for each of the test). The surprise was that she suddenly said:

You have 7 minutes to complete.

Wah! 7 minutes... My set of questions were very difficult, mainly because I did not really study for the test. I just read through a little. After 7 minutes, Mrs Ch'ng surprised us again. After collecting our test, she gave everyone the other set of questions and told us to complete in another 7 minutes...

Yeah so after the test, she gave everyone another person's paper to mark. I scored 21/30 btw. Not bad for someone who did not study. Plus the passing mark was 20.

Sian, gotta rush my GP essay + PW PI draft + Chinese paper tomorrow. Sorry Ching Chieh, really cannot go for Vocal Consort concert. Need to chiong.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home