An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

      post #6571626440725459609

Woke up very early today. Still have some time before going to school so update my blog for a while. No point going to school so early.

Normally I cannot sleep on the first day of school. Well, this year it has been different. I managed to sleep very well. Despite sleeping from 5am to 3pm for the past 4 days, I manage to sleep at around 11+pm last night and waking up at 5.25am this morning without the alarm clock.

Maybe it's because this year it's nothing special. I should be very eager about the first day of my sec 1 life. Sec 2 is probably the same because I was going to be a senior of a batch. Sec 3 too, because I was going to wear long pants to school. Sec 4? What, I am eager about 'O' levels huh?

I might doze off in class this afternoon though. Oh no last lesson for today is GeogSS. Sure fall asleep liao.

I may be having a bad start for this year. I haven't finished all my holiday homework... SCREWED! Well not exactly screwed, because I manage to survive every year not finishing homework, but I would have to chiong them sooner or later. This leaves no time to complete homework that are going to be given out, and that leaves no time to revise work. Hoho!

O2jam game client has been down since yesterday morning. They claimed that they have a hardware failure. Hardware failure? That may be very serious, like what happened to Diaryland last year, they may have to get a new hardware and try to restore everything.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home