An Enemy Rush

Friday, December 15, 2006

      post #5243651591733641687

I feel very bad.

I remember just before the Malacca trip I was having this funny running nose thing.

Then when I went to Malacca I was fine.

And when we all came back I was ok, but I think many people are sick, probably because it came from me. Haha. Oops I should not be laughing now, but I really think it came from me.

Yesterday during choir practice I heard from Pock Thong that I spent 30 minutes working on the "on on" part in Everyone Sang. In the end I still think it didn't work. Now I have thought of a better way to solve the problem, and I think it is around 90% foolproof (serious!). It's just that I dunno how to tell the choir that we are going to practise that part again. I mean, imagine...

[Me]: Oh you all are wrong again. Let's try this part once more.
[Choir]: (various expressions of frustration)

Maybe I should pretend that everything is fine and perfect and let it pass. Haha. Okay I think I shall see what I want to do tomorrow.

I will be leaving for Hong Kong on the 18th and coming back on the 28th of December. There is a very fine computer and internet connection there, but the connection is a dial-up one and I think it's limited, so I won't be online frequently.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home