An Enemy Rush

Thursday, November 30, 2006

      post #4141195215474829242

Blogging at Robin's house.

Technician is going to come this Saturday to (hopefully) fix my computer.

These few days I have been sick, at first was sore throat, then running nose (probably mucus produced to heal it), now a bit of cough. Can't really sing high notes, could only reach a high D maybe. Well at least I managed to figure out some stuffs about my voice, head tone all those.

I feel quite sick (as in disgusted by myself). I have been trying to pull the mucus out of my nose now that they are quite sticky. I think it was Tuesday when I went to the toilet and managed to pull one whole long strand of mucus out of my nose, at first it was quite thin then I keep pulling and pulling, and the whole thing came out and I could breathe in better. Haha.

Reminds me of an incident in the Chemistry Lab earlier this year when Neng Wei and I were at the back (because our register numbers are one of the last) and I did the same thing, and he was feeling very disgusted by me. Haha.

I hope to recover by the Malacca trip. Oh by the way, I am conducting the choir on the 2nd night, when they will be singing Tantum Ergo, Wawaki and Wind Beneath My Wings. Not conducting on the 3rd night though, Mr Kwei would be conducting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home