An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

      post #1003268726565618057

Woo scary!

Yesterday I was on the 31 bus returning home from school. Suddenly, Gabriel SMSed me and asked, "Are you on the 31 bus?" Well, looks like he saw me from his parents' car, like what he told me. I wasn't really surprised though haha.

Then after around 10 minutes of bus ride, Clement SMSed me and asked, "Are you on the 31 bus?" Walao, he told me he was on his way home after fetching Maung Myo home.

This morning, I was on the 31 bus going to school when Johnnie called me, the conversation went like:

[Johnnie]: Hey, are you on the 31 bus?
[Me]: Yah, why?
[Johnnie]: Ohh, ok, look to your right.

I looked and saw his round head sticking out from the crowd of people (it was during peak hour so the bus was naturally crowded). And he was smiling at me spastically. Haha.

I think I am being followed... =O

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home