An Enemy Rush

Monday, November 13, 2006

      post #4089650808887666057

Hmmm, the subject combinations for VS Sec 2s this year are out on the School Website. Congratulations to the 15 choir members who get into 8/9 subject combinations.

I think my iPod Mini needs a change of battery. I think I just charged it recently, and only listened to it for a few hours on the computer. Then today the battery went flat. Haha. So now I am charging it and listening to it on iTunes.

I can't post anything on the school forums. They said that I am not logged in. Switched to Internet Explorer then can. I'm not sure why they are so prejudiced against Mozilla Firefox... no, just kidding. I think there's something wrong with their server, that cannot sign me in to the forums automatically after I've signed in to the school website. Or maybe this is something to do with Firefox's new update. Well, I think I will continue to only read the threads and not post anything, since I am lazy to switch to IE to post. I am also lazy to contact the school administrator about it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home