An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

      post #1492262986578857710

Good news!

I dunno what happened, but my speakers/sound card is now fixed. Last time the pitch was raised by a few notches, then just now Eugene Hsu typed a message to me I heard the Messenger sound - it was different! As in, it went back to normal. Last night my sister was using the computer and I think she did something to the sound system.. I must ask her when she wakes up (yes, she's still sleeping).

**Update: I just realised (from my sister) that the pitching can be changed from a software that comes with my computer: Avance Sound Manager. For those who have, you can go to Start > Programs > Avance Sound Manager > Soundman to open it, then click on the Sound Effect Manager on the taskbar (the one that would have just appeared). Pitch can be adjusted by changing the "key". Gosh, my sister is more technologically advanced than me.


Anyway, the cbox is up. Feel free to tag.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home