An Enemy Rush

Friday, November 10, 2006

      post #6406450712837807414

During yesterday's choir practice with Mr Kwei I sort of understood the meaning of warm-ups. As in I already understood the aim in the first place but there's something else that I understand... I dunno how to describe. Ah well. But thing is I still can't make warm-ups more interesting, I am just running out of ideas. So choir members, if you're reading this, please pretend to enjoy my warm-ups even if you find that it's boring. Haha.

Warm-ups is the thing I dislike most during choir practices. Not that I dun like singing during warm-ups - in fact, I love it - I dun like doing warm-ups. Haha. So if there's anyone out there who can just help me out a bit I would be most grateful.

Sometimes I wonder why the choir sounded so much better when Mr Kwei is around doing warm-ups. Maybe it's not because of the exercises he do, but because of his presence. But anyway, come to think of it, if I am able to do even to say as well as Mr Kwei, I would be earning big bucks already. Ha ha ha.

Okay so anyway, because I need the blood group tomorrow for the Malacca trip, I went to see the doctor today to get my blood tested. At first they say they need 1 or 2 days to get my blood tested, then when I consult the doctor he said by tomorrow 1pm. In the end they got it done in 4 hours and called me to tell me the results.

The doctor was quite surprised when I said I want to get my blood tested for ABO group. That's because
1) I was not feeling unwell, unlike many patients before me
2) I did not get my blood tested when I was born
3) I did not get my blood tested when I made my IC

It's quite scary because before he poked the needle into my arm, he referred to some medical book. This shows that he isn't really very prepared, or rather he has returned his knowledge back to his teachers. Haha. Okay that's not the scary part, and neither is the poking in of the needle scary... it's when he tried to take some of the blood and with the needle still in my arm, he removed my arm strap and stood up. Then he said, "I can't take your blood." Haha. He said I was too thin, and he poked onto my other hand as well. In the end I think he got some small amounts of blood only. Haha.

Okay so they called in the afternoon to reveal the results. My blood group is... did you think I was really going to reveal it here? Haha. But here's a hint: I predicted that I have this blood group.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home