An Enemy Rush

Saturday, December 23, 2006

      post #8630431430422541515

Wah, these few days it has all been the same. Waking up at 12 noon exactly, going over to Grandma's house (just opposite our house) for lunch, coming back over to go online, going there for dinner, coming back and go online again, wait for Dad to come back, watch him play some games, sleep. Haha. Very simple life.

Well except for one day when I went out with 2nd Aunt to shop. Bought a 2GB thumbdrive which cost cheaper than a 256MB one bought in Singapore. Lol. Unfortunately I lost it at home. Believe it or not? At night it was still there on the table, then I think my Dad accidentally dropped everything onto the floor, and the next day it was gone. Oh well.

I think that these few days I am going to be quite bored. Haha. Probably celebrating Christmas at my cousins' house.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home