An Enemy Rush

Monday, December 18, 2006

      post #5298095402718673032

Just arrived in Hong Kong! This very cool clock just behind me shows that temperature is 20 degrees and humidity 60%. Lol. Natural air-con. Heard from my dad that yesterday it dropped badly to 12 degrees.

Anyway fortunately there is a computer and a very slow internet connection here, so I am able to blog. I dun think I will be coming online frequently because it's a limited dial-up connection.

Watched this very nice movie "Scoop" during the flight. Expected yet unexpected ending. You will get what I mean if you watch it. Haha.

The last time I came to Hong Kong was last December, when my whole family came here before going to South Korea to ski. Then returned back here before returning to Singapore. When I signed in to MSN Messenger just now, I noticed that my display picture didn't change at all - it showed a picture of me and my 2 tour guides at the airport at Incheon. Lol.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home