An Enemy Rush

Sunday, December 24, 2006

      post #4584703016018895888

24th December! 1 more day to Christmas and 8 more days to 2007. Of course 10 more days to school reopening.

Someone asked me whether whether I am looking forward to 2007. I said I am neither looking forward nor not looking forward, just let 2007 come. Well, I just have to synchronise myself a bit... going to be secondary 4 already, 'O' levels should be coming in 10 months' time.

These few days I had been sending e-cards to my friends. Got all the email addresses from my address books (MSN Messenger and Yahoo! Mail) and noticed that I have actually quite a lot of friends. I think I sent over 100 yesterday, with different messages for different friends.

Just realised that throughout my life I have known many people, as in really many many people. I may have probably known more than 500 people already, however most of them should have been forgotten or have forgotten me already. Looking through my contacts I noticed that some of them used to be my good friends, now I dun really know where they disappear to already.

So treasure your friends! Even though they may be going separate ways, but at least they remind you of all the wonderful past memories that were experienced together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home