An Enemy Rush

Friday, December 29, 2006

      post #3011325015526097834

4.32am now. Very early I should say. My flight got delayed.

What happened was that my flight was supposed to be departing Hong Kong at 4pm, arriving at around 7.30pm here in Singapore. But they say that flight has no more space when we checked in. I think the business and first classes have no more space too, so I (was supposed to) took the 7.50pm flight. They compensated HK$500, plus a free upgrade to the next class (in which I used, so I took business class back) and a free visit to the Cathay Pacific Business Class Lounge.

The lounge was in the restricted area, and there were actually 2 lounges, both at 2 different ends. Went to "The Wing" which was opposite Gate 2. Not bad, I should say. There were many couches all over, there was a room with computers (and Internet connection supposingly, but cannot access), a games room, and a few places to eat! Haha, I ate quite a lot... and all the food and everything are all free of charge!

Yeah, went to play a bit at the games room. All PS2 games, played FIFA World Cup 2006 and Initial D. Then I was informed that my flight got delayed to 9.40pm. Not that worth it after all.. got home at 2am.

Last night, or rather on the 27th, I went out with my father to buy some stuffs. Went to temple street and walked around there. Well, better than staying at home anyway. Haha.

On the 26th my father, grandma, 2nd aunt, 4th aunt, her son (my cousin) and I went to Sai Kung to eat seafood. Very nice but cost a bomb.. HK$3000+. Sai Kung is a district near the sea whereby there are many seafood restaurants, and all of them said 10% discount. But in the end they claim they dun collect service charge... that is the 10% off...

27th afternoon I couldn't really access the Internet. Only place I can go was Yahoo!. Remembered vaguely during lunch that the news mentioned about some connection problems, but didn't care much about it. Went to check Yahoo! News and realised that an earthquake near Taiwan destroyed undersea cables. Late afternoon it was much better, can sign in MSN Messenger, and access most websites. Yahoo! Games was quite slow, but I guess it's because that I was using dial-up.

Anyway, now I am using my own computer, the Internet connection is way faster than the dial-up my father uses in Hong Kong. And the earthquake thing doesn't seem to affect me much... just when I got back to Singapore. Haha. Maybe they have fixed most of the cables already.. I dunno.


Class timetable is out. My Chemistry teacher changed from Mr Wong to Ms Yeo, Biology teacher changed from Mr Gabriel to Mdm Nabilah. I dunno why both Mr Wong and Mr Gabriel must pang-seh our class. English teachers haven't been confirmed throughout the whole sec 4 level. Chinese teachers should change, other than that my teachers remain the same.

Next Wednesday start school already. I am still left with the homework that I was left with 1 month ago. Meaning that I have not done any homework for at least a month already. Better start getting used to the pen already, and better chiong my homework, later cannot finish.

I need to sleep already.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home