An Enemy Rush

Saturday, December 13, 2008

      post #7334517602418787838

Performed yesterday for some World Youth Choir Festival concert. And it was like my first time hitting the drum correctly for the last part of Leonardo Dreams of His Flying Machine. I think I did well for the percussion part considering that I had little practice and I only chiong through the whole thing the previous night at home. The performance was quite boring I would say, because we could not watch other choirs perform. And there were quite a few people watching only, I guess it was around 60% filled only.

Ok after today I guess I will be freer because there will almost be no choir practice. I can finally start studying already... something that I have been putting off since last month.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home