An Enemy Rush

Monday, November 24, 2008

      post #8829173545816086920

Crap. My GC just spoiled on me. I wanted to do some calculations so I pressed the "on" button and the whole thing just went off. And now every time I press the "on" button, the main screen will appear but when I release the button, the screen blanks out. And good try, but you cannot press other buttons when you are holding on to the "on" button. So my calculator is officially spoilt :(

Luckily I still have my other Silver Edition that I won last time at some competition. But it sucks not having 2 workable calculators when you actually had them.

---

Oops, I just swopped the batteries of the 2 calculators and the spoilt calculator worked while the other remains spoilt. Haha. I thought that the batteries were rather new actually, plus I thought they would give me a warning saying "Battery low, recommend change of batteries". Never mind.

Anyway yah, I was using my GC to do some calculations because I was studying Physics... study? Yeah, I think I will have to do some mugging during these holidays, contrary to what I have been doing for the past 12 years of school holidays. If I don't start now, I guess I will never be able to catch up on my work next year. JC work is really too much to handle within a short amount of time. Plus I have to cope with H3 Maths which is currently still very boring because they have not even finished one module yet (Plane Geometry).

Folks, better start studying now. One month is going to be over soon. You only have one and a half more months and it will pass by faster than you can imagine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home