An Enemy Rush

Monday, October 27, 2008

      post #4061532609822850952


It was her last day teaching us. After serving her as the chinese rep for about the entire year, I guess the only thing I've paid back to her is by not doing the homework she gave us.

Unfortunately, until now, I still dislike the subject itself. She is not an exceptional teacher, but it does not mean that she is not a good teacher. I can tell that she tries her best in making lessons fun and less stressful, but every time she does that, it seems like she is just repeating what she has done before. She has taught for too many years such that teaching has become something too repetitive for her. I admire her for sacrificing her whole life into the teaching career, as it is not something which anyone can do. That is why it is understandable that the way she teaches is monotonous. She has probably used up all her 'excitement' in her earlier years. Every year, she teaches students who have either failed their O levels higher chinese, or those who did not take it, or those who have failed their year 1 A level chinese and are forced to retake chinese in year 2... in other words, more often than not, she does not get a chance to teach students who are good in chinese. It is kind of a waste of her talent.

I will try my best to get my B for A levels as what she has predicted me to get. Happy retirement, Miss Tan!

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home