An Enemy Rush

Thursday, September 25, 2008

      post #3541274482788155485

I had a stomachache this morning. Quite a bad one because I have never felt so pain in a long while. It was as though I have not eaten for 10 years. So I was tolerating the pain all the way until I reach the canteen, and after eating, I was feeling alright.

But that feeling was just temporary. 1 hour into the maths paper and I was feeling terrible. Yeah I needed to go to the toilet, but not in the middle of exams right? Otherwise there will not be enough time to finish the paper. So perhaps I will just hold for another 120 minutes.

But after around 30 minutes of solving problems and holding back shit, I could not take it any more. I rushed to the toilet while still thinking about the permutation question so that I save time.

When I came back out from the toilet, I met Lincon along the way. We had a brief conversation...

[Lincon]: Hey
[Me]: Sigh I have diarrhoea.
[Lincon]: ... oh shit!

Yeah, literally.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

<< Home