An Enemy Rush

Sunday, August 31, 2008

      post #582918886171252900

School holidays are around. But to many people, it's just a week to study at home rather than to study in school. Sigh.

Anyway, went back to both my primary and secondary schools on Friday. Teachers' Day celebration. Was rather boring but it was nice catching up with my teachers. And I am nearly the only JC student who went back to visit Temasek Primary teachers. Talked to Mrs Chong, Mr Gan, Mr Neo and Mrs Sharma. Too bad Ms Neo was not there.

This picture is so abstract right? It's not me in the picture by the way - I am not so imba like TanImba. I think the VS people did this in the VS lift to aggravate Mr Chia. Oh that reminds me, I did not manage to see him. I know many people went into his office to wish him Happy Teachers' Day... just for the fun of it.

Sigh VS boys... sexually deprived...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

<< Home