An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

      post #8624335460040290357

Today was Feeling Fab! Like totally feeling fab...

I signed up for fencing in the morning and archery in the afternoon. Sounds like very fun activities. In fact I think so too, they are very fun indeed, if everything could turn out right.

Fencing was the only activity to be held outside VJC compound in the morning. So there were supposed to be two buses at the bus bay waiting for us at 8am. There were no buses, until 8.15am, when I saw two buses packed full of VJC students leaving the college from the PT area, bypassing the bus bay without stopping. So I missed my fencing activity and went for magic instead. It got delayed by one and a half hours, and the venue was even changed. In the end they could only teach/perform for an hour.

I crashed rockclimbing. It was quite fun just that I realised that I am not as fit as before already. I felt my arm muscles ache after climbing just once. The first time I ever climbed was when I was in primary 6, and during that time I felt that rock climbing was rather easy and did not require much effort. I think I have grown fatter and have not been utilising my muscles these few years.

Archery was quite boring because there were like 80 over people and only 4 lanes. I only managed to shoot 3 arrows in 30 minutes. And the instructor was very luo suo. Her theory lasted for 45 minutes haha. So I left halfway.

Feeling MAD, not Feeling Fab. Haha

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home