An Enemy Rush

Saturday, June 28, 2008

      post #3266355855880329917

Just a short update.

Maths exam last Wednesday was quite demoralizing. Ok I think I tried my best but I still lost around 17 marks, and I don't know what other careless mistakes I will make so hopefully I still score an A. I think I will do better in Physics than Maths actually.

Thursday's chemistry was difficult! Actually it was not difficult, it was just because there was not enough time. I think quite some time ago (last semester) I asked one of my seniors whether we will have enough time to finish Chemistry paper during exams or need to chiong. Then he/she said sure have enough time. Now I know I cannot believe that. I don't know what I can score for the paper, seriously, hopefully something decent (read: D... ecent).

HAHA yesterday was Chinese. It was so easy! I slept for quite long because I know I can score very well already! So easy (read: E... asy). Like what Miss Tan Pheck Hua, Chinese HOD, said, "考到一个 E 就可以了."

Hmm I feel very free now. Don't have anything to mug haha. Before exams I panicked and started to mug. Now maybe mug choir scores.

That kind of feeling just rekindled. So nostalgic. Not nostalgic actually, nothing from the past to be reminded of but it was just something I have done before. It's not something that can be described with simple words, like happy, disappointed... I think it's... crazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home