An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

      post #2769998284351558276

Symphony of Voices 2008 was a success! Thanks to everyone who went there to support us :).

10 minutes before the performance and half the choir was stuck in the cargo lift because it got overloaded. Luckily we got rescued and got ready for performance on time.

Accidentally gave wrong starting notes for du2 shu1 lang2. A note that was totally off. Luckily I realised on time and quickly gave the correct notes on time. It so happened when my toes cramped. Stood barefooted that's why, had no shoes to grip my toes together.

I think I have totally conquered my stage fright. Not that I have one in the first place, but when I walked onto the stage I felt very relaxed. And the more I sang, the more enjoyable it became. I was not afraid to sing out loud like last time. I took the whole stage as though it was ours.

The performance itself was good. I could see the effort put in by the choir members. I am quite glad that the practices paid off. Despite the mistakes made by various sections, the overall performance was not bad. Perhaps it is really the wonders of the Esplanade Concert Hall that we sounded good.

Hmm unfortunately I did not feel much about the concert. Just another performance I guess. Tried to be emo and cry while singing the choir anthem but to no avail.

DID NOT pon school today. But pon Physics lecture and Phy/Math tutorials lah. I seriously did not think that the choir room was such a nice place to sleep in. At first when I went there during my break at 9am, I wanted to sleep for 15 minutes before going for lecture. But I got drifted into dreamland. Dreamt about stuffs that are mysterious, yet reflects upon my current life, in other words, I dreamt about my current life expressed in another perspective. Woke up at 10+, and decided to sleep until lecture is over so I can go tutorial. Haha but nah, slept until after the tutorials were over.

Ryan told me during CT session that I should not pon Geography lecture (11.35am). So heeding his advice, I went for the lecture. But in the end he himself and Jun Yuan went to some place to play chess. What the...

Btw it feels so good to thrash other people in tests. For example, I thrashed Cephas straight in the face for Chemistry lecture test (won by half mark out of 35). I also thrashed Ernest in the recent Chinese yan4 yu3 test by 1 mark out of 100. Total ownage!

Just kidding.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home