An Enemy Rush

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

      post #7423162604845015806

2 performances in 1 week.

Rhapsody 8 was ok. Good job VSchoir for its success! Though I don't feel anything much about it. I read my juniors' blogs and most of them are quite high and emo about the concert.

World Voice Day performance was ok. Good job to the 20+ of us who were singing, especially to Zhi Yang and Faith for their splendid conducting. And thanks to the rest of VJchoir for being there to support us.

I think I am starting to take performances very lightly. Too lightly. I don't seem to feel nervous on stage. Neither do I feel like celebrating after the performances. And I feel more energetic rather than tired... maybe not. I'm feel quite energetic now but I don't know if that will happen during lectures tomorrow.

Going back VS tomorrow to collect my O level certificate and other stuffs. Reminder to everyone who has yet to collect their certificates to collect them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home