An Enemy Rush

Thursday, April 24, 2008

      post #8648039334901777326

Classroom chairs should have the rubber soles stuck to the legs so that they don't make the irritating screechy sound. It gives one an earache whenever someone stands up and unintentionally drags the chair along, setting off an avalanche of comments like 'WAH' and 'tsk!'

Just had a chemistry lecture test yesterday. Questions were okay, the time allowed was not. I didn't have time to finish the paper and the worst thing is that I had no time to check for careless mistakes, which I made quite a lot. Luckily I didn't fail the test, but I felt that I did not really tried my best. I need to work harder next time :D. Write faster I guess.

Talking about writing faster, I also had a Geography in-lecture essay on Tuesday. Oh man I think many people died because they could not write very fast. In VS, they trained us to write very fast. 1 point in 1 paragraph under 2 minutes. Why bother challenging typing speed? Challenge writing speed instead ;)

Watch this video btw, a prank call on a telemarketer. [link] (from Hong Aik's blog)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home