An Enemy Rush

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

      post #1089305065267505247

Oh at least the worst exams are all over. Geography was yesterday and this morning was General Paper (GP). Because of my poor sleeping habits, I slept for 3 hours this morning so I was yawning away while doing my GP exam. Luckily I did not fall asleep before I finished writing my essay.

After the essay part of the exam, the chief invigilator said, "You may leave the exam hall, please come back by ##:## am." So I was telling Ryan that I would rather stay in the hall because there was no place I could go anyway. Half a minute later an invigilator told us to leave so that they could distribute the papers. Hmph so it was not an invitation for us to leave :(. Left my things there in the hall

Went to the choir room for a while before returning to the hall. When I returned...

WHERE DID MY WATER BOTTLE GO TO????

I think somebody must have kicked it because I placed it on the floor beside my chair. Kicked until I could not find it at all. So I had no water bottle for the rest of the day and had to learn to be a camel.

Then I had Economics exam. Wow, I have never written so much in my entire life. I simply regurgitated everything that I had studied into the paper. The question on Market Failure was quite easy, but I was a little shocked by the one on the case study of the hotel. Nonetheless I still managed to finish the questions. The essays were very challenging because they really made me think about what to write. The use of keywords and diagrams were very important too, both which I have used, as they are guaranteed to help me score more marks. I think I am going to do quite......

Oh sorry I forgot I don't take Economics. Geography yesterday was nearly the opposite from the previous paragraph. Because I did not study enough, I went into the exam hall with no knowledge of mitigation of tectonic hazards nor evidence of plate movements, both questions which I did and am prepared to score low. I managed to finish the paper, of course, how much can you expect me to write? I am prepared to get an S, or if I am really unlucky and the teachers decide to be more strict in their marking, I will get a U grade... wait, U means Ungraded, so there is no grade.

The above 2 paragraphs are actually dedicated to Gabriel Chee, who keeps forgetting that I take Geography rather than Economics. Twice he asked me about Economics and twice I played on with him. Gabriel, be ashamed thankful, I seldom dedicate anything to anyone, you should feel very embarrassed honoured by now.

May loves this slogan. I don't know why also.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

<< Home