An Enemy Rush

Friday, October 31, 2008

      post #4620708578516806027

Chinese is over!
PW is over... almost!

But never mind. At least I have gotten over 90% of my PW marks secured already. I will still need to get my Insights & Reflections done soon.

Even though I don't think I will get my A for PW, because I screwed up my Q&A (10%!), I am still satisfied that it is finally over. Now I can finally start enjoying my holidays.

Oral presentation was ok. We had around 4 rehearsals with Miss Ng, and during every rehearsal, we actually found out something new about our project, haha. It's probably because our group is too slack already, so we actually don't have many things finalised. Luckily we managed to just get through with it like this.

Anyway, all the best to all those who still have their Oral Presentations. Just go all out and impress the assessors. And also all the best to all those taking O and A level examinations.

Labels:

0 Comments:

<< Home